Coming soonBuild AIQuick!
Quickly train a machine learning model to predict and categorize any data from a spreadsheet or database. No code required.
Sign up to get notified when it’s ready.
AI but QUICK!
If you can put it in a spreadsheet, we can predict it.
Think of Quicknet as an add on to any tabular data source. If you can model it in a spreadsheet, and provide a few ground truth examples, we'll quickly train a model based just on your data and give you an easy way to predict future values.
Upload A CSV
Export from your database, google sheets, or excel and upload into Quicknet
Annotate Your Data
Fill in the truth on a few examples. This could be a simple yes/no, or a few different categories.
Train And Use Your Model
Kick of training, and have an easy to use model to predict values based 100% on your data.
AI doesn't need to be so fancy
Simple, practical use cases to speed up manual processes and maximize time to insights.
- Which companies would be best to reach out to and most likely to sign up for your product or service?
- Given a users events from your application, predict whether or not they will churn.
- Quickly find out if any user generated content may violate your policies.
Call Center Routing
- Given the customers request, who should the call be routed to?
- Is your Net Promoter Score really 9? Pass your Intercom messages through a sentiment analysis engine and find out at scale!
- Given your recent free signups, find out who you should contact to have the highest chance of converting them to a new customer.
- Given historical sales figures, accurately predict future sales
- Send Quicknet your customer’s account history or payment details to detect if a transaction is fraudulent.
- Given the contents of an applicants resume, are they a good fit for a particular role?
- Given recent and historical orders, predict when demand will spike and stay ahead of inventory issues.
- Which ad copy will perform the best? Plug in previous ads and their performance to start predicting what will work.
- Detect when something goes awry whether thats sql queries or customer usage.